About this role
To carryout Abaqus analysis (model setup and debug) independently, prepare report and present the same to internal customer. Create countermeasures, create comparison reports.
- Carryout Abaqus analysis (Setup, debug, result interpretation)
- Trade off study among probable solutions and propose the best fit
- Update technical lead daily on progress
- Supporting pre-sales technical proposals on solutions / architectures if needed
- Monitor the gaps for self - create personal development plan in discussion with supervisor for closure of gaps
- Educational Qualification- BE / DME in Mechanical/production/automobile stream
- No. of years of work experience- If BE then 2+ years, If DME then 4+ years
- Understanding of Abaqus model setup, debug
- Have good results interpretation capability
- Understanding of at least one of the vehicle area Powertrain (Castings and gears), Trim (composites), BIW, Chassis
- Part Development Experience (Added advantage)
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB252279
- Location: Pune
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 20, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Abaqus Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to