About this role
- Development of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) product portfolio, technical service and market implementation of new application and product solutions.
- Support company in pre-marketing efforts based on understanding the market, the application needs and developments.
- Build strong relationships with key OEM’s and suppliers.
- Collaborate with Technology Teams, Sales Teams and Business Management.
- Provide account management to regional customers including quality technical services, training and support.
- Identify, develop and promote new products to customers.
- Coordinate and conduct trials and testing to evaluate new and modified products.
- Market analysis projects involving product development, phase outs, cost price reductions, new technologies and trends.
- Analyze competitors products to recommend company’s product of similar quality and performance.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineer
- 5+ years of ABS experience in flexible packaging field in Technical Service, Marketing, Product/Application Development.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English
- Track record of planning, developing and executing new applications or products
- High level of communication skills and leadership skills
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of results
- Able to prioritize for strategic planning and implementation.
- Preferred working experience with automotive OEMs and ABS Manufacturers.
What we offer
In additional to your competitive salary, you will be offered a world-class benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, 401K and more.
Interested and qualified candidates eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, please send resume and contact info to email@example.com for consideration.
About usOur client is a Global Chemical Company providing innovative materials and solutions with a vast portfolio of applications through the world.
- Publication: PUB258746
- Location: Troy
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, April 27, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching ABS Engineer - Michigan
Confirmation sent to