About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Weekly Timeline review and Co-ordination with HOD and VP;
2) Co-ordination with CAE, Testing, Purchasing team for Smooth functioning of project;
3) Support in design review and concept stage for chassis (Sub Frames, Steering, Brakes, Wheels and Tires) aggregate.;
4) DFMEA Documentation for Chassis level Aggregates;
5) DFA, DFM, DFS level study coordination;
6) Vehicle Platform design level project management;
7) Lead chassis level aggregate from project management point of view;
8) Basic knowledge of Chassis level Aggregates;
9) Cost reduction and Cost Saving ideas generation and checking feasibility;
10) Bill of Material, Vehicle material cost, Project plan, mule Vehicle build support;
11) Must have experience in EV and ICE engine passenger car segment.
Experience: 7-10 Years
Education : Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production)
Skills Set: CATIA V5, Team Center
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB249314
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Cordinator - Vietnam
Confirmation sent to