About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Passenger Car Sub-Frame Design;
2) Strong 3D and 2D cad skills in Catia V5 for sub-frame aggregates;
3) Basic Sub-Frame Calculation study;
4) coordination Vehicle architecture and Project management Team;
5) experience in EV and Passenger Vehicle Aggregate;
6) DFA, DFM, DFS, DFMEA level Experience for sub-frame aggregate;
7) subframe level mounting aggregate knowledge;
8) CAE level coordination;
9) generate cost-reduction Ideas;10) Supplier Discussion and Development of Parts.
Experience: 7-10 Years
Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production)
CATIA V5, Team Center
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB249315
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Sub Frame Design Engineer - Vietnam
Confirmation sent to