About this role
Our client is seeking a Ruminant Veterinary Services Manager. This is an opportunity for a vibrant, intelligent and dynamic thought leader to join our team in providing support and technical training for our dedicated sales team and veterinary accounts. As a Veterinary Services Manager you will use personal in-clinic communication as well as interactions at regional and national meetings. Additionally, you can share your knowledge through other written, video or social media platforms. Persuasive and engaging public speaking skills are required because you will be called upon to represent in educational programs at the local, regional and potentially national level. A significant area of responsibility is building support for products through application of technical data, influence and lectures/presentations to veterinarians in the field, and assistance in the development of scientifically robust technical and marketing materials as part of a comprehensive effort to positively position and our products in the industry. Influential collaborations include the sales, marketing, strategic accounts, retail and pharmacovigilance teams as well as academics and other veterinary key opinion leaders. Additionally, there is the constant opportunity to provide unsurpassed customer support; the above combination will ensure you have personal and professional fulfillment. You will also support our Territory Managers, marketing team; sales support team and executive management in understanding the livestock veterinary clinics through the eyes of a veterinarian.
- Interact with the TMs at sales meetings, work visits, sales training, industry activities, conventions and seminars.
- Providing technical information and expertise to support of sales and marketing for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the sales force and sales leadership team by identifying opportunities and by providing a proactive approach to technical resources and expertise to the commercial operations.
- Support marketing by critically assessing the drivers and barriers to the product value proposition. Partner with marketing to provide technical input and veterinary point of view on initiatives, materials, etc.
- Manage and facilitate industry relationships – KOLs, influencers, veterinarians, universities, professional associations and others to maintain the company in a positive light and promote our products.
- Provide resources necessary for support and solutions to improve customer experience. Responding to questions and providing information that support the use of products to end users, whether veterinarian, pharmacy or producer. Create value for the end user while providing industry leading customer support.
- Participate in coverage for Customer Service and Pharmacovigilance.
- Stay current on emerging and significant animal diseases.
- Responsibly manage expenses for effective use of resources to support operational profit.
- Work with product managers to develop and review pre and post marketing materials. Review all ruminant technical information.
- Doctor of veterinary medicine
- 5+ years clinical Ruminant practice required
- Veterinary pharmaceutical industry experience
- Bilingual French/English
- Field based requiring 50% travel (currently working from home due to covid-19)
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead McLaughlin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement