About this role
Working within the Engineering team, you will:
- Assist in troubleshooting, process optimization and continuous improvements across manufacturing operations in Kanata.
- Source, design, document, test, install and commission process equipment for the chemical processing of raw materials into cGMP compliant products.
- Independently conduct and modify current practices and procedures to reflect business needs.
- Plan and execute activities to ensure project goals are met.
- Commissioning of new processes, products, equipment and facilities.
- Provide technical advice as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical/Industrial).
- 5+ years of specifically related experience.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, facility equipment, PLC’s and related computer systems would be an asset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and workload prioritizing skills.
- Radioactive/Nuclear Waste Experience is a must.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB254580
- Location: Kanata
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Biotechnology
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Research & Development
- Closing date: Sunday, April 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Chemical Engineer - Ontario
Confirmation sent to