About this role
- Design experience in the field of coal-fired power plant or chemical engineering essential;
- Capable of completing layout drawings and equipment sizing selection independently.
- Qualifications: Undergraduate of thermal power engineering, chemical machinery or related majors;
- Experience: minimum 8 year working experience, design experience in the field of coal-fired power plant or chemical engineering essential, capable of completing layout drawings and equipment sizing selection independently, experience of being the main persons-in-charge for related projects, with good communication skills, candidates with experience of interaction with NTPC are preferred.
What we offer
Contract Hire: 1 years & extendable
Job location : Noida
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 90+ offices across more than 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Brunel is the leading manpower supplier that provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major operating companies and EPC contractors.
- Vacancy number: PUB248787
- Location: India
- Market: Infrastructure
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Building & Construction
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction & Commissioning
- Closing date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to