About this role
Your day to day role would involve but not limited to the following activities:
- Coordination with other PM Group offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, man hours etc.;
- Produce and check complex piping plans and layouts, piping isometrics sketches and electronic 3D models for equipment in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures;
- 3D Piping Design;
- Isometric generation from Process P&ID's;
- Stress Analysis;
- Clash checking for pipe clashes;
- Coordination of design with other design disciplines and vendors.
We would like to hear from candidates who have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of 7 years’ piping design experience;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the use of Intergraph’s S3D & CADWorx suite of products;
- Biopharmaceutical or API design experience;
- Design experience with clients from Europe and the USA is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Willing to travel to Europe for 1 to 3 month on selected projects.
What we offer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Open For Discussion
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewable, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB248884
- Location: Bengaluru
- Market: Infrastructure
- Hours per week: 45
- Branche: Building Facilities & HVAC
- Education level: Professional Master
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Piping Designer - Karnataka
Confirmation sent to