About this role
- We’re hiring a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultant for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team;
- This is a 1 Year contractual position in Bangalore location.
- Guiding a team of engineers and draughtsman in office as well as vendors office for preparation of design drawings, calculations;
- Scope include schedule control, cost control, man-hour control, drawing/calculation quality control;
- Preparation of Technical Specification for Civil works, steel structure (for fabrication drawings, procurement of structural steel, supply) as per MHPS standards for International & domestic Projects;
- Support Procurement section on Vendor evaluation (technical) of Engineering consultants, structural steel vendors (Both Indian and International vendors);
- Co-coordinating with Procurement section for vendor document approvals related structural steel supply and fabrication works;
- Preparation/Review of all civil, structural drawings, calculations prepared by engineering partner, junior engineers;
- Supporting civil engineering PIC in Getting approval of Project Manager & Section Manager within organization. for submissions;
- Coordination with Customer’s Engineer for approval;
- Management and control of schedule of fabrication detailing and shop fabrication based on the overall schedule requirements of project;
- Coordinating with all other engineering sections for getting the required inputs for civil and structural design work. Control and monitor the submissions to avoid delay in input submissions to civil;
- Preparation of input loading data for civil and structural design works based on the inputs submitted by other sections, work includes validating the inputs submitted to civil.
- The candidate should have experience in Civil & Structural engineering for Industrial /Power projects (E.P.C Experience Preferred);
- Hands on experience in analysis and design of Civil foundations, Steel structures for Industrial /Power projects Experience in leading a team of engineers and draught men for preparation of drawings, calculations, review of calculation prepared by junior engineers, review of drawings prepared by draughtsman;
- Hands on experience in leading a team for a complete project for the preparation and submission of design drawings, calculations for a project in which the scope of work for civil and structural is not less than 10,000 Man-hours;
- Clear Understanding of the various stages and process of civil & structural execution work not limiting to engineering but also related to various stages of construction;
- Clear understanding & hands on experience in man-power planning, schedule planning, scope identification, input list preparation for civil and structural;
- Shall have excellent project management skills coordinating between various disciplines, construction site, vendors, engineering partners for controlling the scope, schedule and cost of civil & structural engineering works Hands on Design experience in power plant structures like Chimney, FGD Structures, Material handling structures would be an added advantage;
- Bachelor/master’s degree/ in Civil Engineering from a reputed college/University;
- 15 to 20 years experience in Civil & Structural Design & detailing works.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement