About this role
Brunel Australasia are currently recruiting for a Contracting Management Advisor. This role will be based out of our client’s operations in central Melbourne. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Global Leader within the Oil & Gas Industry.
This role sits within the Craft Labour contracts team. You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring existing contracts are being executed correctly.
- Contracting and Materials Management Strategy Development
- Ensure that the organisation properly translates project specific objectives and strategies into appropriate Contracting and Materials Management Strategies
- Provide advice to Project Management on quality issues and support effort to resolve them
- Ensure that the Contracting Strategy Workshops (CSW) consider appropriate alternatives and objective criteria for evaluation and selection of lead case and fallback options, utilise appropriate broad based market intelligence in assessing contractor interests, capabilities and compensation options and consider partner requirements / constraints
- Support the organisation in review and endorsement of proposed contracting strategies
- Experience in contracts engineering/administration/materials management
- BS in Engineering (preferred)
- Graduates encouraged to apply
- Broad understanding of project execution and contracting principles, theories, and concepts
- Experience in commercial negotiations, contractor management and contract administration
- Willing to travel to project sites
- Management experience on major projects
- Current Driver's Licence
- Opportunity to work with a Global Leader in the Oil & Gas field
- You will be based in Melbourne’s Docklands
- Initially a 12 Month Contract – Potential for this to be long term
- Monday – Friday 50 Hours Per Week
- Professional Team | Great Culture | Safety Focused
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Street is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement