About this role
The Masonry Technician must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Repair cracked or chipped sand-cement plaster;
- Apply Plaster-of-Paris, putty and emulsion paint with high degree of quality and colour matching with existing surfaces;
- Remove and replace broken, chipped, scuffed or stained vitrified floor and wall tiles;
- Apply caulk, joint sealant, waterproofing compounds, etc. with high degree of precision and quality;
- Mix, place, finish and cure hand-mixed concrete on site for small repairs with high degree of quality in accordance with industry best practices;
- Repair cracked or chipped areas of stone or marble, using blowtorch and mastic, and remove rough or defective spots from concrete, using power grinder or chisel and hammer;
- Replace broken or missing masonry units in walls or floors Smooth, polish, and bevel surfaces, using hand tools and power tools;
- Set vertical and horizontal alignment of structures, using plumb bob, gauge line, and level;
- Remove wedges, fill joints between stones, finish joints between stones, using a trowel, and smooth the mortar to an attractive finish, using a tuck pointer;
- Clean excess mortar or grout from surface of marble, stone, or monument, using sponge, brush, water, or acid;
- Lay brick and block or place concrete to perform repairs to existing features or structures.
About youRequires rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formalapprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in masonry construction, repair, or similar activities;• Possess a valid driver’s license.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB253796
- Location: India
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 54
- Branche: Defense Systems
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Civil Supervisor - India
Confirmation sent to