About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Equipment operator must be able to operate Backhoe,Tracker hoe, Sweeper, Trencher, Boring, Gas-powered safety equipment, small hand tools, two - way radio and other related equipment.
- Experience at-least 5 years+ in Operative & Maintenance of Vehicles & Heavy Equipment, Pumps, Sewer Lines maintenance equipments;
- Education : Diploma / ITI.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX
- Vacancy number: PUB253790
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Defense Systems
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Equipment Operator - Uttar Pradesh
Confirmation sent to