About this role
We are looking for two Mechanical Engineers, one with experience in Solid and Liquid Waste (hazardous) management and another one who will support the process engineering team turning raw materials into products. This is a 6-month contract in Kanata, Ontario.
Working within the Engineering team, you will:
- Assist in troubleshooting, process optimization and continuous improvements across manufacturing operations in Kanata;
- Independently conduct and modify current practices and procedures to reflect business needs;
- Assist multi-disciple teams;
- Conduct various tests on equipment as needed;
- Prepare appropriate documentation for assigned projects;
- Plan and execute activities to ensure project goals are met;
- Conduct commissioning of new processes, products, equipment and facilities;
- Provide technical advice as directed and prepare, verify and confirm specialized calculations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical);
- 4-5 years of specifically related experience;
- Nuclear experience preferred;
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, including IQ/OQ/PQ, Validation Development, and CAPA resolution;
- Working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, facility equipment and tool design, PLC’s and related computer systems would be an asset.;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and workload prioritizing skills;
- Solid and Liquid hazardous waste management background.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement