About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Electrical Engineer based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice.
- Co-ordinate work functions of his personnel and involve him-self in actual maintenance activities. Implement earliest completion of any breakdowns in his assigned area (during/before/after company working hours).Implement Preventive Maintenance Program and assist in reviewing / revising Preventive Maintenance Procedures/ Schedules. Implement a monitoring system to ensure that maintenance schedules are achieved. Monitor works and work areas to ensure safe working;
- Assist with design and specifications required for plant modifications. Prepare and present daily maintenance reports. Prepare and submit monthly reports on backlog and shutdown work. Advise and provide specifications for the spare parts (change/additional);
- Respond to any call out after working hours (including official holidays within one hour max; time). Review/execute and update any Electrical Modification Drawings and establish financial and man hour budgets.
- Liaise with company Engineers and Senior Engineers on a daily basis. Co-ordinate with Operations, Field Maintenance, Maintenance Planning Rotating Equipment….etc. Co-ordinate work with the Company’s Contractors.
- Maintain equipment and preventive maintenance records;
- Assist planning major overhauls and Preventive Maintenance Schedules. Assist in preparing forecast for spare parts, special tools, test equipment and manpower requirements;
- Plan efficient utilization of available manpower..
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- B.Sc. degree in electrical from a university recognized by the Kuwait Society of Engineers.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Electrical Maintenance field at Petroleum Oil Refinery / Petrochemical Industry out of which 4 years must be in a responsible position as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
- To be able to read, write and speak in English fluently.
- Should be fully conversant with Electrical Maintenance & troubleshooting of HV/MV/LV underground cable, power& distribution transformers, switchgears & control, motors & motor control centers, A.C. / D.C. UPS Power systems Electrical Network & Monitor System, Cathodic protection, lighting, IMCS (Intelligent Motor Control
- Center) industrial / Building Fire alarm/ Firefighting systems , Skin effect heat tracing, Elevators etc.,
- To be able to prepare shutdown maintenance schedules for HV/MV/LV switchgear, Power transformers, motor control centers & motors etc.
- To be able to work independently to implement planned maintenance and repair schedules on various electrical equipment and system in co-ordination with Company staff.
- To be able to troubleshoot and diagnose different electrical equipment faults.
- To be able to prepare and update electrical drawings.
- To be able to execute / implement modification & commission / startup of new Electrical projects.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait