About this role
- The person must be aware about EPICOR ERP system;
- He / She should be able to configure/modify the EPICOR as per business requirement;
- Should be able to customize the EPICOR for required reporting, data visualization etc.
- Experience- 5+ Years;
- Qualification- Any Graduate.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding
Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with
over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division
of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil
& Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining &
Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal
and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire
services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an
annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and
included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB254587
- Location: Pune
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Industrial Services
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Monday, April 6, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Epicor ERP Consultant - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to