About this role
We’re hiring a Lead Engineer to work with our client, a company with experience in the development, manufacturing, packaging and delivery of medical isotopes and radiopharmaceuticals close to Ottawa, ON. This is a permanent role with our client, relocation is necessary.
- Working within the Engineering team, you will;
- Team Lead for Validation activities in Kanata;
- Review and approve all validation documentation;
- Subject matter expert reviewing documentation relating to new and existing critical process parameters (autoclaves, dose calibrator, etc);
- Assist in troubleshooting, process optimization and continuous improvements across manufacturing operations in Kanata;
- Independently conduct and modify current practices and procedures to reflect business needs;
- Approve timecards and expenses for Technicians in group;
- Provide performance input to Manager of area;
- Plan and executed activities to ensure project goals are met;
- Commissioning of new processes, products, equipment and facilities;
- Provide technical advice as directed.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering;
- 5+ years of specifically related experience (nuclear or commissioning experience in the chemical industry), 10 years career;
- Experience with Current Good Manufacturing Practices, including IQ/OQ/PQ, Validation Development, and CAPA resolution;
- Working knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, facility equipment and tool design, PLC’s and related computer systems would be an asset;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organization and work load prioritizing skills.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement