About this role
- Compliance with company or project standards and specifications;
- Generate deliverables such as Instrument Index, Instrument Location Layouts, Cable Schedules, Wiring Diagrams/ Schematics, Analyzer Panel Design, Instrument Hook-Ups, Instrument Power Distribution, Material Take Offs / Bill of Quantities, Control Room and Analyzer Room Layouts, Cable Routing Layouts;
- 3D modelling of equipment using SP3D;
- Attend model reviews;
- Support development of instrument design strategies;
- Effectively communicate by email, ppt or 'face to face' company's execution strategies, schedule issues and project requirements;
- Develop common work practices within engineering organization;
- Review/ interpret vendor documents;
- Interface with other disciplines to overcome design issues;
- Implementation of quality procedures and contribute to continuous implementation of improvement activities.
- An Engineering Degree or a Diploma in Instrumentation and work experience of around 5 - 10 years';
- Experience to generate all instrumentation design deliverables like wiring diagrams, cable schedules, Hook up drawings, MTOs, layouts, 3D modelling etc.;
- Experience working with tools such as SPI, SP3D.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB254047
- Location: Pune
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Machine & Equipment Construction
- Education level: Other
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Instrument Designer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to