About this role
- Manage engineering team time table – balance resources for cost reduction, new and current product development;
- Coordinate project requirements with other departments;
- Integrate project execution with minimal disruption into daily production schedule;
- Change and risk management;
- Lead design review, project status, and interdepartmental meetings;
- HR functions – participate in interviews, performance reviews and team member development;
- Engineering Resource – planning and scheduling;
- Team building – skill building, training, and mentoring.
- 3-5 years Engineering team supervision;
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree;
- Experienced in developing and maintaining engineering and project management processes;
- Strong organizational skills in developing and manage project timelines;
- Able to resolve scheduling and design conflicts;
- Strong work ethic and positive outlook.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB250043
- Location: woodstock
- Market: Industry
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Machine & Equipment Construction
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Sunday, January 26, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Product Design Engineering Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to