About this role
As a Maintenance Technician you will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager. You’ll be on a team that manages the craft labor and contractors for the fabrication, installation, and construction of all projects. Your 4+ years of experience make you an expert in industrial manufacturing and chemical processes. You have a solid understanding of the design of chemical and mechanical processes’ automated control systems;
Ideally, you should be someone who is familiar with PLC programming and able to work some troubleshooting. A strong mechanical technician that is familiar with electrical components is also highly desirable;
- Maintaining compliance with applicable Company Engineering and Design standards for the manufacture of explosives and hazardous materials;
- Ensuring compliance with applicable HSE rules, regulations, and standards;
- Aligning design and construction meets the customers’ requirements in all aspects;
- Keeping the overall project scope of work within budget and schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Documented technical training, college, or military training in PLC programming, maintenance, and trouble shooting;
- 3-5 years demonstrated skill in an industrial manufacturing environment in programming PLC, HMI, Frequency drives, Vision systems and trouble shooting;
- Demonstrated skill and knowledge of Allen-Bradley and other manufacturers of PLC systems; programing, communications and trouble shooting;
- Basic knowledge of machinery, equipment, and infrastructure throughout the plant;
- Basic knowledge of materials and production processes;
Take the next step in your career. Start the process and apply today.
What we offer
What’s on offer for you? A phenomenal package for permanent employees that includes:
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + PTO days;
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option, wellness coaching available;
- Up to 4% 401k match AND an additional company contribution of 1-5% (based on years of service);
- Generous tuition reimbursement program;
With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, Brunel can help you get the role you want. Brunel helps you by finding experience that will add value to your resume and fast-track your career;
Why apply through Brunel? Finding a job can be a fulltime job in itself. We support you through the entire process, from identifying opportunities, submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to securing offers and assisting with on-boarding.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB243274
- Location: Wolf Lake
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Mining
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Maintenance Technician - Illinois
Confirmation sent to