About this role
- Coordinating, scheduling, implementing and controlling various projects, maintenance repairs and programs to the Retail network.
- Accurately creating timely purchasing requisitions and updating the equipment database for purchases, disposals and transfers.
- Reviewing, and processing expense/project invoices for payment.
- Providing information and estimates to Construction & Maintenance Managers to assist in planning and repairing operating problems using cost effective and safe solutions.
- Liaising with Corporate Services and Business Unit to develop, test, implement and support Engineering & Developments approved projects and system enhancements.
- Coordinating with the Construction & Maintenance Managers and Repair & Maintenance vendors to execute and manage various approved preventative maintenance programs.
- Creating Work Orders for approved repairs and preventive maintenance programs.
- Reviewing, recording and processing for payment of invoices for expense repairs and capital projects.
- Approving all invoices up to $1000.00.
- Acting as a liaison between Retailers, Vendors and Construction & Maintenance Managers to ensure repair requests are performed on time and satisfactorily.
- Ensuring all vendors follow contract specifications and guidelines.
- Ensuring Repair & Maintenance vendor information is accurate and up to date using iManager/iRequest.
- Creating regular reports related to repair and maintenance using SAP and Remedy ticket tracking system.
- Work with Construction & Maintenance Managers to monitor and analyze data.
- Managing the equipment database.
- Responsible for purchase order transactions from requisitioning, receipt of good/services, and ensuring invoice payment.
- Monitoring and closing open purchase orders.
- Providing detailed cost estimate on various maintenance repairs to Construction & Maintenance Managers up to $5000.00.
- Identifying, investigating, and recommending new and improved cost effective procedures and processes related to day-to-day repairs and preventative maintenance programs.
- High School Diploma
- 5 years of experience in a business related role; 3 years within customer service
- Strong working knowledge in SAP and MS Office (Word/Excel) applications
- Working knowledge of Remedy or similar ticket tracking system
- Certificate in Management, Accounting, and/or Project Management
- Experience in a Call Center environment
- Experience with iManager/iRequest
- Managerial/Supervisory experience
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Vacancy number: PUB251180
- Location: Calgary
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Secondary School
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Administrative Assistant – Maintenance Services - Alberta
Confirmation sent to