About this role
The Administrative Assistant will be working in Milan during the detailed design phase of the project. The position reports directly to the Onshore Facilities Engineering Manager.
The Administrative Assistant will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies, as well as monitoring administrative projects.
- Provide advanced /diverse administrative support tasks to the Mozambique Onshore Facilities Engineering Team;
- Serve as department expert for department-related processes and procedures;
- Manage high volume calendar of activities. Schedules meetings, conferences, events, travel arrangements, catering and all other arrangements according to department needs;
- Create, update and distribute reports, spreadsheets, presentations, miscellaneous correspondence and documentation for operations team;
- Maintain soft and hard file system;
- Prepare, submit and track expense reports;
- Process invoices and enter data into proper software databases;
- Check and respond to requests for information;
- Screen and direct calls accordingly;
- Order office supplies, business cards and stationary for team;
- Handle incoming/outgoing departmental mail.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five (5) or more years’ experience. Specific experience and expertise in the following is required:
- Requires minimal supervision on an irregular basis as problems arise or as departmental goals and/or tasks change;
- Requires a demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism;
- Ability to effectively manage communications and translations;
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently based on potential impact within the function or department;
- Demonstrates ability to work with others in a team environment on larger complex tasks;
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as proven project management and problem-solving/analytical skills;
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills;
- Proficient in the use of computers and standard software packages (MS Office, etc.).
Secondary education and/or equivalent work experience is required.
Fluent oral and written knowledge of English and Italian is required.
This is a full-time position.
- Publication: PUB250644
- Location: Milan
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, January 19, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Administrative Assistant - Italy
Confirmation sent to