About this role
- ITI certificate in mechanical;
- Persons should be medically fit;
- Able to operate and interpret Echometer shots;
- Understanding of mechanical items, dimensions and measurement;
- Understanding of thread, joints and torque limits for joint tightening;
- Redressing and cleaning of jet pump and storing it properly;
- Will be responsible for maintaining inventory for jet pump and spares, provide update ALS engineer on daily basis;
- Basic knowledge of English and fluency in Hindi;
- Should have experience of working on MS office, specifically MS excel.
- Qualification : ITI;
: 2+ years of experience in Artificial Lift, Sucker Rod Pump (SRP).
What we offerWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB248882
- Location: Barmer
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 50
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Artificial Lift Technician - Rajastan
Confirmation sent to