About this role
Our Client is looking for 2 of its projects in the Middle East for a Senior Commissioning Manager, with experience in refinery operations and process units.
The 2 downstream projects are similar, and it is expected the Commissioning and Start Up exercises for those 2 projects will be executed sequentially. The to be recruited Commissioning Manager is expected to manage, lead and execute the CSU exercise for both projects over the next 3-4 years. It is expected other opportunities will be available afterwards as company wants to build up and offer commissioning and operations readiness experience.
Experience with refinery processes like H2 generation, steam generation, steam cracking, catalyst cracking, atmospheric/vacuum/normal distillation, conversion units, Hydro treating is especially relevant.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 15 years of CSU experience in the hydrocarbon processing industry, preferable in refinery or other large scale projects
- Experience with Engineering designs in large refinery projects is an advantage;
- Experience in FEED/ execution considered an asset;
- Experience in project completions and (preparation of) Commissioning and Start-up management, preferably with experience in integration of multi-process unit facilities is required;
- Deep experience in CSU logic and Schedule development, contractor management, Project to Asset handover processes required;
- We are looking for proven leadership and organizational skills and strong personal drive in order to meet deadlines and specific targets;
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and proven experiences of applying and implementing the CSU scope;
- A good understanding of a modern systematic pre-commissioning and commissioning approach, the relevant processes and activities is important as well as a detailed knowledge of systems and tools required to deliver successfully CSU on a major project;
- Project and Start-up Planning;
- Needs to be familiar with typical oil and gas project design and start up activities like HAZOP, LOPA, Permit to Work, Simultaneous Operations etc.
- Publication: PUB256389
- Location: Kuwait
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 50
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Friday, April 17, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Commissioning Manager - Kuwait
Confirmation sent to