About this role
Crew Coordination and Management
- Responsible for the overall personnel matters of the offshore crews.
Assists in monitoring crew movement, transfers, probations and promotions.
- Submission of headcount report and organization charts monthly.
- Assists in matters relating to performance reviews, salary and bonuses
required from time to time, such as payment instructions and letters to crew.
- Attend to crew queries/requests and requests from time to time.
Crew Change Schedule & Travel
- Assist Marine Supervisor / Master with the crew change schedule for all
FPSO/FSO to ensure non disruption to the offshore operations.
- Ensure proper coordination of travel arrangements for offshore crews in
liaison with the crews, Marine Supervisor / Masters, travel companies, crewing
agents and manpower service companies where applicable. This includes meet and
greet, flights arrangements, accommodations, transport, work permits and work
- Coordinate the travel arrangements of the offshore crew as required,
which include arrangement for Medical Examination/Vaccination, visa, flights
and equipment, BOSIET exemption.
- Coordinate with local agencies for travel arrangements at Philippines
and Thailand &, which include comparisons of quotations.
- Ensure that all logistics arrangements are made in accordance to company
policies and guidelines.
- Assist in Medivacs, if necessary.
Liaison with Crewing Agencies and Manpower
Coordinate with crewing agencies and manpower service provider in relations
- Recruitment and onboarding of offshore crews.
- Verifying build up rates, clarifying discrepancies in invoices, payment
- Ensure proper documents and licenses validity for the offshore crew
under their management.
- Monitoring crewing agencies’ performance and compliance to company crew
guidelines and policies.
- Verification of crew qualification/documentations and Flag state
- Ensure all documents, licenses, visa, work permit and certificates of
crews are valid and current.
- Coordinate offshore medical examination & vaccinations and the
application & renewal of Certificate of Competencies, Certificate of
Endorsement, work permit and visa.
- Coordinate with crewing agencies, manpower and logistic service providers
in relation to compliance and application process.
- Maintain proper records of the crews including completion of bio-data
form, facility forms, travel records and the necessary training certificates.
Training Matrix and Coordination
- Assist Marine Supervisor/Master in maintaining and updating the offshore
training matrix for compliance.
- Coordinate and arrange the training bookings and related logistics for
offshore crew for offshore related trainings where required.
- Maintenance of training certificates, training matrix and CBTA
- Ensure that certificates are received upon completion of training.
- Provide updates to Facility Superintendent on a monthly basis regarding
training progress and/or other issues that needs to be addressed.
- Verify invoices from travel companies, crewing and logistics companies
and charging to respective cost centres/cost codes.
- Verify expenses claims and charges submitted by crews.
- Verify crew timesheets and ensure claims are in accordance to the
respective employment contract/Company policies and guidelines.
- Tabulate variance for crew salary and overtime.
- Year-end Accruals.
with experience in crew and/or HR management.
Those with logistics/marine/operations
background may be considered.
- Publication: PUB242459
- Location: Singapore
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Sunday, January 12, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Crewing Coordinator - Singapore
Confirmation sent to