About this role
You will be responsible for daily supervision of MPD Operations including both pre-planning (HSE, Hazid, Hazop) and producing the post-well performance summaries.
Equipment and Operations
- Supervise field installation and operation of Managed Pressure Drilling jobs including preplanning and logistics, supervision of all on-site personnel and post-well performance summary reporting;
- Troubleshoot for field operations in the operation, maintenance and repair of Managed Pressure Drilling equipment;
- Manage client relationships and expectations on-site, and when appropriate, demonstrate and explain Managed Pressure Drilling technology – must be able to represent independently;
- Maintain and develop client relationships and use internal relationships to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction;
- Participate in the design and supervision of all Managed Pressure Drilling field tests;
- Recommend new approaches and/or specifications for new and existing equipment, software and procedures and;
- Manage optimum pressure control to achieve drilling objectives.
This is a 5 month contract, working from April until August.
Location wise, you will be working on one of 2 platforms either in Cyprus or Ukraine.
A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field, or the equivalent in industry experience.
You should have a minimum of 7 years’ oilfield experience and 4 years as an MPD Supervisor, with proven experience delivering projects on time.
At Brunel, our people matter to us.
For over 40 years, we have been helping supervisors like yourself find their dream job. There’s very few challenges we haven’t faced, and this experience allows us to provide you with the best tailor-made service to fit your ambitions.
If you’re ready to start your Brunel journey, call us, email us or send us a message on Linkedin today.
- Publication: PUB258116
- Location: Cyprus
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 80
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Drilling, Completions & Geosciences
- Closing date: Friday, April 24, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) Supervisor - Cyprus
Confirmation sent to