About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance planning by using SAP maintenance management system;
- Review all planned work request (PM01/ PM02 Notification) from assigned area and determine validity and accuracy of information and engage the appropriate resources to set a preliminary priority;
- Check on spare parts availability & follow up spares required to maintain plant operation;
- For the non-stock material, contact with vendors in kingdom and outside kingdom for quotation;
- Follow up and expedite the PR and PO for the required materials and contractors by contacting material department, purchasing department and vendors;
- Processing of work orders related to metal works like process piping, hydro-test of valves, blasting/ painting works, fire water system and steel structural in the plants;
- Processing/ planning of T&I Work Orders including the required materials;
- Conduct daily and weekly meeting, Scheduling works on weekly and daily basis for both preventive and breakdown maintenance jobs.
- Prepare shutdown for the major equipment overhauls;
- Attend Monthly work order progress and Inspection Worksheet meeting;
- Technically complete the work order after the completion of the job;
- Work order turnaround time at minimum level;
- Review all work order feedback and updates PMs and standard Work Orders accordingly.
Experience at-least 5 years+ in Oil & Gas, Refineries or Petro-Chemical.
Education : B.Tech/ B.E/ Diploma
What we offerWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB248893
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 60
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Planner - India
Confirmation sent to