About this role
Roles and Responsibilities :
1.Must have knowledge of some of the 3D design softwares like SP3D, PDS, PDMS, Auto CAD and CAD Worx etc;2. Must be familiar with piping codes and standards;
3. Should have experience of preparation of plot plan / equipment arrangement plan, Tie-in drawing generation etc4. Should have performed piping engineering of standard piping modules like: pump piping, column piping, exchanger piping, tank piping, vessel / drum piping, pipe rack piping, haters /reformers piping, modular concept etc;
5. Should have knowledge of various piping concepts like steam tracing;6. Should be aware of IBR piping, basics of pipe supporting, and pipe flexibility;
7. Should have knowledge of piping / equipment operation and maintenance requirements to be taken care, while developing layout;8. Should know generation / extraction of Isometric, spool drawings and piping GA drawing and checking;
9. Should know stress restrain summary and type of supports;10. Should have worked in developing Interconnecting P&ID and tie-in schedule;
11. Should be able to decide nozzle orientation and generation orientation sheets;12. Clash & consistency checking of piping, preparation of line list & interconnecting PID, nozzle orientation of equipments.
13. Modelling of Piping, Equipment, Structural -Civil, Electrical & Instrumentation items and generation of Support sketches using 2D / 3D design tools;14. BOM extraction for piping items using 3D design tools and from P&ID;
15. Should be familiar with piping material specifications;16. Review and checking of modelling with Navis works and simulate;
17. Co-checking & commenting drawings from vendors and other disciplines;18. Should be conversant with P&IDs, Instrument hook ups structural drawings etc. & its effect on piping engineering;
Experience: 7-9 years. Should have also worked at least 5 years in oil, Gas & Refining and Petrochemical Projects.
Education: Diploma in Mechanical / Piping course.2D & 3D design softwares like SP3D, PDS, PDMS and Auto CAD.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB261625
- Location: India
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Piping Engineering - Junior Engineer - India
Confirmation sent to