About this role
Functional Competencies:1. Should have experience/involvement in preparation of plot plan / equipment arrangement plan, Tie-indrawing generation;
2. Knowledge of some of the 2D-3D design softwares like SP3D, PDS, PDMS, Auto CAD and CAD Worx etc.would be an added advantage;
3. Should have performed piping engineering of standard piping modules like: pump piping, column piping,exchanger piping, tank piping, vessel / drum piping, pipe rack piping, haters /reformers piping, modular
concept etc;4. Deciding nozzle orientation of static or process equipments & preparation of nozzle orientation sheets;
5. Should have knowledge of various piping concepts like steam tracing, IBR piping, basics of pipesupporting, and pipe flexibility;
6. Should have knowledge of piping / equipment operation and maintenance requirements to be taken care,while developing layout;
7. Should know Isometric and piping GA drawing extraction and checking;8. Adequately handled routing & supporting of stress critical as well as process and utility pipesas per the standards, special support sketches, etc;
9. Clash & consistency checking of piping, preparation of line list & interconnecting PID;10. Conducting Model review with Navisworks freedom and simulate;
11. BOM extraction and processing for piping items;12. TBE of piping vendor items and special parts, coordination and communication with vendor;
13. Should have knowledge of piping material specification and technical requirements of standard pipingitems;
14. Co-checking & commenting drawings from vendors and other disciplines;15. Should be conversant with P&IDs, Instrument hook ups structural drawings etc. & its effect on piping
engineering;16. Experience in detail drawing preparation for fabrication of piping and as built drawings preparation;
17. Load data preparation for Pipe rack & pipe supports both manually and from stress analysis data18. Information to other disciplines (platforms, nozzle orientation & special pipe supports).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical / Chemical Engineering. Or Diploma + Piping course.Should know any of the 3D design softwares like- SP3D, PDS, PDMS
Experience: 7-9 years. Should have also worked at least 5 years in Refining and Petrochemical Projects.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB261656
- Location: Maharashtra
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 45
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Piping Engineering - Mid-Level Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to