About this role
We are looking for QC Piping Inspector for our client in Singapore with minimum 1-2 years of hands-on piping inspection experience in FPSO, FPU, FSO related projects.
- Attending fit up, final visual inspection during fabrication and erection of upper hull, pontoons, columns, drill floor and sub-structure, bracings, crane pedestal and structure outfit;
- Inspection of Fabrication, welding, (NDT);
- Witnessing non-destructive examinations;
- Witnessing of hydro test, vacuum test air test, chalk test and load test;
- Witnessing of ultrasonic test, liquid penetrant test and magnetic particle test on primary and special areas;
- Authentication of inspection, progress and testing reports;
- Ensuring compliance with QA standards and procedures.
- Able to understand basic engineering drawings;
- Able to identify the various material types;
- Familiar with different types of welding;
- Good knowledge of various classification society standards.
What we offer
An excellent opportunity to work in a reputable organisation with stable employment and competitive remuneration.
If you are up for the challenge, get in touch with us with your CV by sending directly to email@example.com
About usOur client is among the most competitive EPCI, Oil & Gas companies globally. Build your career as a QC Inspector (Piping)
- Publication: PUB241017
- Location: Singapore
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 44
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Friday, January 17, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching QC Inspector (Piping) - Singapore
Confirmation sent to