About this role
- Conduct presentation sessions to deliver outcomes of investigations and studies;
- Review completed problem solutions with other activities to identify lessons learned that could be utilized in other applications;
- Monitor implementation and effectiveness of processes and procedures required to assure integrity and reliability of LNG and ASR facilities throughout their Asset Lifecycle;
- Monitor implementation and effectiveness of processes and procedures required for Enterprise Risk Management;
- Participate in the establishment of integrity performance indicators that will serve in achieving shareholders KPIs;
- Prepare periodical progress reports on the asset integrity KPI's and weekly & monthly reports to keep top management informed about the progress of all initiatives and to facilitate decision making;
- Monitor Plant compliance for all the defined HSECES;
- Develop verification schemes and performance standards management;
- Carry out Integrity Audit(s) to ensure compliance with company procedures, national and international standards and ensure that there is a level of quality assurance within the process;
- Monitoring and following up deviations and non-conformities identified during integrity audits and follow up to either justified or corrected, and subsequently closed out.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering discipline;
- 10 years of experience, in Mechanical maintenance, engineering technology and reliability in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry;
- Knowledge of gas extraction and process plant operations, engineering principles and technology;
- Self-motivated and capable of working as individual and within a team environment;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Technical Report Writing.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB260039
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Engineer, Reliability (Mechanical) - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to