About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australias leading oil and gas operators to successfully recruit and place a suitably qualified Senior Process Control Engineer to implement integrated base layer controls and
safeguarding together with Advanced Process Control to ensure the safe, reliable, high capacity and efficient operation the Production System.
- Compliance & performance of the base layer control and Performance of Advanced Process Control
- Alarm Performance improvement efforts
- Reduction of number of operator interventions
Assurance of the technical integrity and performance of the plant in terms of operational stability, disturbance rejection and barrier health for Major Accident Event (MAE)
- Troubleshoot and participate in or lead a multidisciplinary Root Cause Analysis in case of incidents with a process control aspect.
- Process optimization, incl. improvements and development of monitoring processes
- Design review for brownfield modifications and plant changes
Training of operations and maintenance staff.
- Maintaining the Operations Training Simulator and associated advanced dynamic models as required
Support to the Project Commissioning and Start-Up and Engineering departments
- Implementation of key business processes related to Optimise Recovery, Produce Hydrocarbons and Maintain Facilities business processes.
- Degree or higher in Chemical Technology/Engineering discipline required.
- Process control engineer with significant years of process control experience in LNG industry with direct experience in operations support, production optimization, steady state/dynamic modelling and operational practices.
- Experience in both base-layer and advanced process control design, implementation, tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with the Operations Readiness activities and early operations support highly desired
Proven track record of identifying improvement opportunities in the business, and driving them to implementation.
- Strong interpersonal, motivation and influencing skills to develop synergy, trust & credibility among varied interfaces & networks.
- Assessed JCP to JG4, Process Control
- Current DAM TA3 desired
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader;
As a Senior Process Control Engineer seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager;
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits;
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career;
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel;
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
One of the leading Operators in the industry and among the most respected in the world. Committed to innovation, they truly are a major global player with a huge presence in Australia. An industry leader responsible for developing some of the world’s largest & most complex projects globally. With a reputation for employing the best candidates on the market & retaining solid performers, this is a company that offer outstanding compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and a balanced work-life culture.
- Vacancy number: PUB259250
- Location: Perth
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Saturday, April 4, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Process Control Engineer - Western Australia
Confirmation sent to