About this role
- Manage the Systems Completion Procedure ensuring any third parties activities are compatible with the objectives of Offshore Project and handover documentation meets COMPANY Major Projects deliverables. Monitor and track computerised Completion Management System (CMS) for certification and quality assurance;
- Coordinate with external Regularity\ Government organisations to obtain the required licences to ensure project schedule remains intact;
- Participate in contract reviews to ensure adequate Systems Completion control and work procedures are established and followed throughout project duration;
- Provide commissioning input for Safety and Operability reviews and confirm implementation of safety procedures;
- Participate at site to ensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provide guidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Turnover of equipment and systems as required;
- Develop and manage effective Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools, commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over to permanent organisation
- Lead and manage clear communication and reporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completion for Offshore Project and ensure compliance with COMPANY Project Management requirements.
- 10 years’ systems completion experience in the oil and gas industry with exposure to a major projects environment in the oil and gas industry;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, organizing and planning skills;
- Good communication skills and ability to interact at all levels;
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB260821
- Location: Qatar
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Systems Completion Specialist - Qatar
Confirmation sent to