About this role
- Knowledge of QA is must;
- European candidate is preferred;
- Must have experience in working with multi cultural background;
- Should have knowledge/experience in Welding standards;
- Project management skills, he/she will be running the entire business;
- Operations of the unit;
- Middle east experience will be added advantage;
- Minimum 10 yrs experience.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB260812
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Technical specialist - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to