About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives;
- COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools;
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence;
- To ensure the technical rooms fabrication and equipment installation as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions;
- Supervise the installation of all bulk and supports associated with its discipline;
- Supervise the workmanship in particular for tubing runs and cables installation and glanding.
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience;
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets;
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 15;
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 10;
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API);
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement