About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities;
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools;
- Review and approve all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence;
- Coordinates reviews and ensures validation from other Stakeholders, Follow and assist Contractor Hook Up preparation;
- Propose design optimisation in order to minimise the offshore works;
- Attend Hook-Up optimisation workshops with CTR and monitor the actions progress;
- Work Packs and Job cards validation.
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience;
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and constructionwork sequences for jackets;
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 15;Experience within project : (number of years) : 10;
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API);
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building markingplans, also with isometrics and P&IDs.
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB260829
- Location: Qatar
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Topsides & Bridges Hook-Up Leader - Qatar
Confirmation sent to