About this role
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other HSE procedures in all activities;
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed priorities and objectives, standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools;
- Motivates and oversees other disciplines supervision Team;
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule;
- Inform the CSR on specific areas where the program deviates from approved precom schedule and propose mitigations;
- Responsible for daily monitoring pre-commissioning progress and report to CSR;
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to CSR;
- Verify and coordinate the prefabrication and dispatch of the structure members for Brown Field jobs to CTR’s workshop in Qatar, liaise with the remote CPY Construction Team.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Iswarya Badri is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement