About this role
- Perform day-to-day Terminal operations.
- Demonstrate commitment to policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Support personal and contractors to perform day-to-day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records. This includes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checks, log sheets, inspections, permits and reports.
- Respond to all emergency situations and incidents in compliance with ERP and notify required personal.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operator’s License.
- 1-5 years of oil field experience
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
- Supply own truck with general tools
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks
- Self-starter with a high value on safe operations
- Trade certificated or technical diploma.
- Gas Processing Operator (GPO) Certification
- 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
- Safety tickets: H2S Alive, First Aid, Fall protection, Fire & Gas
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB250095
- Location: Abbotsford
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Vocational School
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Wellsite Operator - British Columbia
Confirmation sent to