About this role
- Responsible for ensuring that the day to day office operations run smoothly and provide support in other business activities as needed.
- General office maintenance and support (office equipment maintenance, board room set-up etc.)
- Co-ordinate equipment needs and replacement with IT as needed
- Provide support for onboarding and exiting employees
- Local point of contact for security badging
- Handle, sort, and distribute incoming mail; process and track outgoing mail.
- Office supplies management.
- Coordination of the Insights Program
- Point of contact for local office services vendors (shredding, office cleaning etc.)
- Liaise with global facilities management group on needs, issues and requirements for site
- Process billing and payments for office related service vendors
- Other support tasks as needed by the business
- A results driven team player with a high degree of customer focus.
- Excellent organizational and implementation skills.
- Personal accountability and strong drive for execution.
- Previous office services experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Flexibility in meeting business and customer needs
- Project management experience
- Occasional travel required; up to 10%.
- Flexible work schedule to meet business needs
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB259839
- Location: Guelph
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Hours per week: 25
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Closing date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Office Service Coordinator - Ontario
Confirmation sent to