About this role
- This individual will support the Regulatory Marketed Products Lead in supporting CHC submissions including the review of Advertising and Promotion content of new commercial material against the Product Monograph, and Labels for Client Non-Prescription products.
- Working with Brand Teams, Medical (and at times Pharmacovigilance and Legal) ensuring compliance of documents with Canadian regulations and PAAB or Ad Standard guidelines.
- This individual will equally support the preparation of new materials and ensure that data is according to the approved Terms of Marketing, and not-misleading.
- Thorough knowledge of Canada regulations
- PAAB or Ad Standards Guidelines
- Scientific Clinical knowledge and Medical or Pharmaceutical terminology
- Education: BSc Bachelor of Science minimum
- 3-6 yrs experience in RA Skills and Experience
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB246230
- Location: Laval
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Hours per week: 18
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Regulatory
- Closing date: Friday, February 7, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Regulatory Affairs Specialist - Quebec
Confirmation sent to