About this role
Provide preventative and emergency maintenance service coverage to achieve maximum uptime, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with the support of company Service Department.
- Routine physical inspection/cleaning of all equipment to include the following:
- Cameras and camera beam
- LED reflective and transmitted light beams
- Computer, I/O and other hardware in control cabinets
- Provide weekly report for services.
- Web Inspection verification and validation testing
- Advanced Application Support
- Review software error logs and WIS alarms
- Root Cause Analysis common failures or errors
- Remote Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- System Performance
- Provide an ongoing program of semi-annual system performance reviews with GP personnel.
- Maintain comprehensive site documentation logs of system availability, calibration, verification and system downtime resolution.
- Provide and do necessary action from routine service and install software updates.
- Provide periodic system defect detection and classification accuracy checks.
- Provide anti-virus software testing if system hardware/networking configuration permits.
- Maintain full system back up.
- Off-site system software archiving of current system Server.
- Configures system hardware, software and network components.
- Operator Refresher On-The –Job Training
- Attend weekly contractor safety meetings.
- Provide preventive maintenance parts usage projections by month for each year.
- Informal on-site operator and maintenance training to refresh existing personnel or to instruct new employees.
- Conducts customer training; organizes and presents information to convey major points clearly and persuasively.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handles customer-relations problems promptly and appropriately, escalates issues according to established procedures.
- Must have experience in automation field with preference to machine vision equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Experience with factory automation within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing automation components and programmable devices.
- Sound understanding of Windows and MSOffice; basic programming knowledge desired. PC troubleshooting skills extremely helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
What we offer
Position will be salary plus incentives, full benefits, vacation and 401K.
Our client is a leading industry supplier of intelligent vision systems.
- Publication: PUB245075
- Location: Monreville
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Production & Manufacturing
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Closing date: Thursday, January 30, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Resident Application Service Technician - Alabama
Confirmation sent to