About this roleJob Summary• Provide technical knowledge, expertise and authority on all process engineering matters and work to broaden the company’s expertise in this area to include specifically the area of gas and oil treatment techniques and processing. To implement and supervise all process engineering activities throughout a project life cycle, from concept to commissioning and start-up and performance testing.
• Provides process engineering support to various projects as directed;• Preparation of conceptual designs for modification or new process facilities;
• Preparation of process engineering design philosophies, process simulations (including dynamic), calculations, Heat and Material Balances, Process Flow; Diagrams, Equipment sizing/datasheets, control narratives;
• Provides technical input to enable budget costs to be estimated;• Ensures application of correct codes and standards in the design and development projects;
• Prepares specifications, reviews bids, and recommends selections of technologies and equipment;• Provides process design and engineering evaluations, plant troubleshooting activities and operations support;
• Coordinate and review deliverables from Contractors, other disciplines, and suppliers during the execution of the project to ensure that process intent has been adequately incorporated into the facility design;• Collects data from technical/operating staff to recommend solutions ensuring that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations;
• Perform regular and timely technical reviews of Process engineering deliverables developed by engineering consultants / contractors, ensuring design quality in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices.
About youRequired Skills• Specific knowledge and expertise in gas treatment techniques and processes including amine gas treatment;
• Expert level in process simulation packages such as HYSYS, Flaresim, Promax.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications / Experience• Thoroughly conversant with international codes, methodologies and standards applicable to process engineering;
• At least 20 years’ experience of Process Design and Engineering within the Oil and Gas sector;• Member of professional institution (eg., IChemE) preferred.
- Vacancy number: PUB250355
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 60
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Chief Process Engineer - United Arab Emirates
Confirmation sent to