About this role
As Process Coordinator, you’ll be joining a growing team at this major facility in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Working closely with the Liquids Manager, you’ll be assisting with production activities in accordance with safety and environmental requirements. You’ll be monitoring process operations in order to meet plant safety, production and environmental goals.
You’ll be maintaining records and communicating key information between shifts and shift operators to ensure work assignments are completed. Your focus will be on establishing and maintaining thorough and usable operating procedures at all times.
With your experience, you’ll have a key role in coordinating schedules and training activities, as well as overseeing vacation and absence approvals.
As a subject expert, you’ll need to be available in occasional off hours for queries, and to respond to plant operational and safety issues. You’ll track environmental compliance and report any exceptions.
- Following operating procedures and handling operation audits
- Liaising directly with maintenance to ensure optimal results (maintenance schedule prioritization, work request entry, and follow-up), including developing plans for unit outages
- Participating in hazard reviews, project meetings, and be the key contact for all capital projects completed in the operations area
- Providing oversight of plant utility needs with respect to sampling, reporting, and operation (Cooling Towers, Hydrogen Plant, and Hot Oil System). You'll peer review hot work and confined space permits as necessary.
You’ll have real impact in this role. You’ll lead others with your focus on high standards, influencing others through personal interactions and coaching.
- Certification in all production operator positions, liquids and solids
- Knowledge of Process Safety Management
Get in touch to find out how you could contribute to plastic waste reduction, and delivering energy solutions for future generations.
What we offerWhy apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB259640
- Location: Indiana
- Market: Energy
- Hours per week: 45
- Branche: Renewable Energy
- Education level: Academic Master
- Area of expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Thursday, May 7, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Process Coordinator - Indiana
Confirmation sent to