About this role
You’ll need your years of experience in oil and gas (or related energy field). And you’ll have at least 10 years of field service management.
In this VP role, your focus will be on growing a new line of Operations and Maintenance business services, based at an established operator headquartered in the USA. You will work remotely, as you’ll be travelling at least 15% of the time.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, and collaborating closely with engineering, finance, and business development teams.
In the first 6 months, your focus will be initially split across three main tasks:
- Identifying and winning Operations and Maintenance services contracts.
You’ll assist in evaluating potential projects, providing input for financial and business modeling (SLAs and & risk analysis) and developing strong relationships with potential customers
- Leading and delivering 100% customer satisfaction with all operations.
Hiring, training and developing a team to support you with relevant business development, operations, financial, analytical, inventory/supply chain, permit and procurement experience.
- Driving efforts to grow and professionalize the new organization. You’ll develop standard operating procedures, refine field safety programs, collaborate to automate performance monitoring and data reporting to customers, and regulatory entities such as EPA and ARB.
It’s going to need someone with an unusual mix of skills. Solid field experience combined with leadership skills that will influence the fastest-growing business in the organization. A skilled and experienced engineer with great people skills who can communicate a passion for operational excellence (and its value for owners, developers and financial sponsors).
There’s huge value here for you too. A negotiable competitive package, plus significant performance-related pay. We’re looking for someone for the long haul, and company equity could be part of your package.
Get in touch with Imran Walji by email email@example.com or on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/iwalji/
Imran can arrange a discrete callback to find out more about you, and explain the opportunity here.
You are likely already holding a director-level role, or are a VP in a small- to mid-sized energy company. Your experience could be in any energy sector, with oil and gas experience preferred and RNG experience highly desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical) or Construction (required)
- 10+ years of experience in field service management (i.e., leading operating teams and team leaders) in Oil & Gas, Renewable Gas, or other Energy-related Industry (required)
- 15+ years of experience in midstream / downstream Oil & Gas or RNG (preferred)
- Experience with pumps, compressors and SCADA systems such as Wonderware, Factory Talk or Ignition (preferred)
What we offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We work with you to identify and define your unique skills and experience and find you the best fit for your career ambitions. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Why work for Brunel? We want you to be the best you can be. You’ll get top notch training from industry insiders, a supportive mentoring culture to refine your technique, a focus on results from day one, combined with an entrepreneurial outlook to help you grow. Add in PTO, great benefits and a work/life balance that’s the envy of the industry. What are you waiting for? Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB249901
- Location: United States
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 40
- Branch: Renewable Energy
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Construction, Commissioning & Operations
- Closing date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching VP Operations & Maintenance Services - United States
Confirmation sent to