About this role
- To drive an incident free (IF) environment in the development, planning and execution of projects;
- Uphold and be a role model for the company’s core values and Incident Free behaviors;
- To ensure compliance with HSE (occupational and process) legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering, to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance;
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards;
- To review and to approve deviations to COMPANY standards;
- To prepare Project Execution strategy and Project Execution Plan. Manage Project to through Operations handover and full close-out;
- To plan the works in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Brownfield Projects Lead, based on safety, production and future development needs;
- To prepare, obtain approval of and manage project budgets. Maintain project cost and schedule estimates as required in line with project stages;
- To prepare progress and cost reports and forecasts are maintained and distributed to line manager and key stakeholders;
- To review and finalize Contractors’ Cost, Time and Resource estimates;
- To ensure appropriate reviews are carried out, such as HAZOP, HAZID constructability & design, to ensure Project risks are identified & managed;
- Manage change of scope appropriately and conduct an assessment of resulting cost and schedule impact;
- To interface with other departments in E&C, FOP…to ensure close collaboration to meet business objectives.
- Engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations;
- Engineering Degree from internationally recognised University, plus recognised professional certification;
- Good knowledge of industry best practice in Project Management. Fluent in English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement