About this role
About this role
Our client an animal healthcare leader is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to support the team at the Prince Edward Island location This is a full time role.
This role is also open to candidates who are open to relocating to Prince Edward Island.
As the Senior Project Engineer you would be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of capital projects in a pharmaceutical environment. Delivering a high-quality finished product on time and budget.
- Manage aspects of overall site delivery of capital program, assisting director in the development of the annual capital program.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for management of capital projects.
- Develops and implements project through concept, planning, execution, and closeout to achieve the project deliverables in optimal timeline and budget.
- Ensures safety and quality are maintained and addressed through appropriate documentation practices.
- Develop achievable schedules that meet the business requirements and needs.
- Manages all documentation required for changes to a GMP facility including URS, DQ, FAT, SAT, Commissioning, IQOQPQ, Change Controls, Risk Assessments, SOPs, etc.
- Manages with company values and behaviors. Fosters a collaborative environment between maintenance, operations, finance, consultants and contractors, and other technical experts (i.e., electrical, HVAC, controls, building support systems).
- Aligns project objectives and priorities with team members.
- Organizes and chairs meetings, presents project proposals communicates deviations of project relevant parameters (objective, timeline, budget, risk) as they occur and ensures access to accurate and up-to-date data to finance and line management by continuous update of project management tools.
- Provides strong technical expertise to support maintenance and operations on systems and development of technical documents (user requirements, basis of design, qualification documents, etc.)
- Proactively communicate overall project strategy, key issues, and any other critical topics in a timely manner to line management, and stakeholders.
- Communicates openly and timely, horizontally, and vertically to achieve transparency of project progress and mediates conflict resolution to achieve an aligned team position.
- Ensures alignment of activities carried out at 3rd parties as appropriate.
- Oversees and assumes responsibility for all legal/contractual property related documents.
- Ensures that all equipment and systems implemented follow all local laws, safety and quality requirements as well as external guidelines (e.g., CFIA & EU regulations, cGMP requirements, SOP’s, GDPs, HSE).
- Other duties as required.
- A minimum of degree in Engineering, preferably industrial or process engineering is required.
- Project management or equivalent experience is required.
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing capital facilities projects in a GMP environment.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PEng) in the province of PEI.
- Experience with MS Projects, and MS Excel to manage capital projects.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be self-driven to accomplish project goals.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) designation is preferred.
- Experience in AutoCAD and SAP Projects is preferred.
- Thorough technical understanding of the quality systems and regulatory requirements.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout Us
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Diana Grodowski is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto