About this role
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Superintendent – Mine Maintenance working for our client who are a large global mining company in Boron, California. This is a permanent position with great benefits, bonuses and relocation assistance.
We are looking for a Superintendent of Mine Maintenance to lead a maintenance and engineering team to safely and efficiently maintain the wide variety of mining assets at our operation. This fleet includes heavy equipment and haulage, loading units (electric rope shovel and loaders), light vehicles, and a variety of support equipment across the site;
Reporting to the Mine Manager, you will be:
- Providing leadership to a team of supervisors, skilled hourly employees, and engineers by actively and visibly setting the standard for safety, behaviors, and performance;
- Ensuring safe maintenance practices and high availability of mining equipment;
- Coaching and developing a diverse group of employees;
- Delivering against a large yearly operational maintenance budget;
- Refining and improving the existing maintenance tactics to take us into the future;
- Participate in operational risk assessments and the development of procedures for operations;
- Undertake regular inspection of works to ensure that all standards, policies and procedures are complied with in the functional area.
- Great attitude, work ethic, and aptitude;
- Exceptional Safety Habits;
- 10+ years mining maintenance experience;
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience;
- Ability to work in multi-functional and multi-disciplinary teams and deliver measurable outcomes;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
Why apply through Brunel?
Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Join the Brunel Family
- Key role in a diverse and global organization;
- Continuous supply chain improvements leveraging on technology/streamline processes;
- Excellent opportunity for career development and leadership.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement