Sobre esta posição
Brunel is currently searching for a Field Service Engineer for direct hire with our client in Auburn Hills, MI.
The Field Service Engineer with work as technical support for customers on-site throughout North America doing system install, start-up and commissioning on robotic vision systems. You will travel to client sites providing routine service, system installs, maintenance as well as training operators.
This position is built for an entry-level engineer looking to get their foot in the door to the automation industry. Looking for a road warrior who is interested in traveling our great country. Travel will be 100% Monday thru Friday with the goal to have you home for dinner on Friday nights. Weekend work is possible but on a rare occasion.
To be successful in this role:
- MUST Be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must possess a degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, Robotics or Computer Science.
- Coursework in MatLab or C++ is required!
- Good IT skills (hardware and software)
- Prefer experience/knowledge in general manufacturing or automotive
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of integrity and self-direction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MUST be a road warrior and willing to travel
Position is exempt, plus overtime as well as bonuses, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits along with a 401K program.
Junte-se à familía Brunel
Our client is a global supplier in the automation industry.
É muito fácil enviar candidatar-se. Apenas garanta que possui todos os documentos necessários
- Carta de Recomendação
- Carta Motivacional
Nosso consultor, Cindy King está à disposição para clarificar qualquer questão sobre esta vaga. Ao entrar em contato, use este código:
Brunel USA - Detroit
Quer receber as vagas mais recentes no seu e-mail?
Inscreva-se no alerta de vagas da Brunel
Veja nossa política de privacidade