Sobre esta posição
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Project Controls Manager working with our client who are a leading global mining company, long term contract initially working from home until early 2021 until mobilization to site in Indonesia.
Manages and oversees project controls functional area for very large multidisciplinary high risk capital engineering and construction projects. Responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, progress measurement, risk management and reporting. Manages project controls personnel. Responsible for establishing operating policies to mitigate risk. Provides guidance and consultation for project managers and corporate management. Experienced with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related fields and twelve (12) years’ experience in Construction Management, at least eight (8) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls
- High School diploma or GED and sixteen (16) years’ experience in engineering, construction, project controls or business related field with at least eight (8) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls
- Leadership ability and strong management skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced project environment;
- Experience with ERP system, estimating software, SAP and EcoSys is preferred;
- Understanding of accounting functions and systems;
- Experience with cost control including project estimating, forecasting and cost management including reporting
- Strong understanding of Primavera and with overall planning process and best practice on capital mining projects;
- Construction experience with an ability to maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions in a construction environment;
- Experience with mining construction projects (Asia experience preferred);
- Bahasa language skills is a plus.
With over 100 offices globally in 42 countries, we at Brunel are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity. Here at Brunel we offer extraordinary earning potential followed by a very competitive benefit package. We provide the tools for success; world-class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel
Junte-se à familía Brunel
Leading global mining company.
É muito fácil enviar candidatar-se. Apenas garanta que possui todos os documentos necessários
- Carta de Recomendação
- Carta Motivacional
Nosso consultor, Sarah Logan está à disposição para clarificar qualquer questão sobre esta vaga. Ao entrar em contato, use este código:
Brunel USA - Houston
Quer receber as vagas mais recentes no seu e-mail?
Inscreva-se no alerta de vagas da Brunel
Veja nossa política de privacidade